STANDARD ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY:
Warranty Disclaimer Statement
Thank you for your interest in The SH Group products.
This Limited Warranty applies to Physical Goods, and only for Physical Goods, purchased from The SH Group.
This Limited Warranty covers any defect in material or workmanship under normal use and conditions (listed per item) during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, The SH Group agrees, at its option, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish replacement parts or a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance will apply and be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by an original dated sales receipt.
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from The SH Group is 1YEAR from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good.
This Warranty does not cover the following:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary commercial use or any use for which the product was not intended
- Any condition related to water damage
- Any condition related to modifications made to the items by the purchaser (holes, wiring, paint, etc.)
- Any condition related to installed products that exceed the recommended weight limitations
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Product damage caused by paint, bleach, acids or other corrosives
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents.
- Damage(s) caused by fraud, intentional acts, transportation, improper use, or acts of God or of nature
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during assembly, installation or maintenance
- If procedures for receiving goods and claiming shipping damages are not followed as detailed below, this warranty in rendered null and void.*
Please retain invoices for a minimum of one year for Warranty purposes.
CLAIM PROCEDURES FOR DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE
- Photograph or record damage clearly depicting faults in materials or workmanship
- Send documentation and a written description of damage with original invoice to email@example.com
- We will contact you withing 7 business days.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within the warranty year, starting from date of receipt.
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be replaced, repaired or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible. The decision regarding repair, replacement or offering credit is at the discretion of The SH Group.
*PROCEDURES FOR INSPECTING SHIPMENT AND CLAIMING DAMAGE INCURRED DURING SHIPPING
- Inspect all items thoroughly prior to signing for receipt of goods
- Any damage must be documented in writing on the transport receipt prior to signing the Bill of Lading.
- Document damage with photograph and/or video recordings
- Send photos/videos along with a written description of damage with your original invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All claims must be made within 24 hours of receipt of your order or The SH Group will be unable to process any damage claims with the transportation company and warranty will be rendered null and void.